Roosevelt Elk Pictures

RugerHawg413

Good Afternoon, Everyone,
I live in Arkansas, but hunt out west. But, the states that I hunt in don't have Roosevelt elk in them. I have always wanted to hunt them, but I haven't had the chance yet, hopefully I will in the near future. Anyway, I would love to see your Roosevelt elk pictures! Whether they be trophy pictures, trail camera pictures, or just wildlife pictures of them in the wild. I would love to see them posted here! I would also like it if you would post in which state the picture or pictures were taken, you don't have to get any more detailed then that, unless you want to! And if you want to share the story behind the picture that would be great as well!

Can't wait to see them!

Thanks!!

If you want to see some cool pictures of Elk, you should look up Northern Exposures by Lisa Buchweitz on Facebook. She is an amazing wildlife photographer; it will definitely get you motivated to want to go out and hunt them!

If you want to see some cool pictures of Elk, you should look up Northern Exposures by Lisa Buchweitz on Facebook. She is an amazing wildlife photographer; it will definitely get you motivated to want to go out and hunt them!
Understood! Will do! Thank you very much!!

Big variance in calibers of bulls from California to Alaska......
Even from coastal bulls to cascade bulls....
Some of the biggest I've seen killed were from the Willamette Valley in Oregon..go figure..within a few miles of a crapola town called Eugene.....
One of the biggest in a picture was a roadkill on Oakridge Hwy.....
absolute monster......

Maybe Kaseyfied has some good pics...