25-06 with a Barnes 80gr ttsx

I have a stainless Krieger barreled Rem700 with about 2K rounds through it… should go at least another 1000 before the accuracy degrades to 1 moa…. I never get a barrel truly hot…barrels last a lot longer than we're led to believe.
My experience has been a barrel killer is rapid fire heating.
Truth ^^^...alts of barrel burn guys out there I have a 257 wby I ran, and ran hard I got 1800 rounds out of it and it really didn't "need" a barrel--but I wanted a new profile--and I could justify it

I saw a 8x57 at the Blaser factory that had something like 5200 rounds through it and it still shot moa

In my last Rem 700, 57g of R#19 with an 87g Speer Hot core kills big deer very, very quickly! The 87g Speer is a deer bullet, not a varmint bullet. My barrel also loved the 87g Sierra but HATED nosler bullets of all kinds...go figure.

I bumped shoulders with a Forster std neck sizer and never full length sized the Winchester brass for the life of the barrel, annealing every 5th firing.

It just went from 25° as the high temperature 1 weekend to being 70° 10 days later. Im planning on wringing out all the speed i can safely so temp stable powder is a big consideration. Did you ever try N160?
Someone recently gave me an 8# jug of Viht 160…seems to be in the R19 burn rate range….I've got some reloading to do…

What are you fellow quarter bore guys using as far as powders for the 80gr barnes ttsx bullet in 25-06rem size cases?

What kind of velocity are you seeing with 80ish grain monolithic bullets and what powders and charge weights are yall using?

Trying to get some ideas about what powders I should get bought to try.

TIA
I will be glad to share. I load a very similar load for North Louisiana Whitetails. I am loading the Barnes 100gr TTSX and not the 80gr; however, I am getting 3,325 fps from 53 grs of IMR 4350. I figure for an 80 gr TTSX you could work them up a little higher and probably get 3,500+ fps. Thanks

I shot 100 gr TTSX from my 25-284 and used Norma 205 until it became hard to find, then H-4831SC. I was able to get around 3,300 fps and it was like lightning on Mule deer!
At around 250 yds…several times, I've had a 100gr .257 bullet at 3300fps hit a muley in the lungs so hard it broke their back…they just drop…the initial temporary wound channel is huge and explosive.