Revic br4 or rangefinder binoculars ?

I'm in the same boat right now. I have an almost 20yr old pair of Kahles and Swarovski 10x42 binos. Don't know whether to invest in a good rangefinder or some RF Binos.

Just got my Revic BR4 in today from Cameraland. Not much time behind them, but easy to use and appears to be well built with all the onboard tech stuff. The only complaint I have and it is not the instrument is that a bit difficult to hold steady. I am going to give it a fair shakedown, but already wishing maybe I should have purchased the Bino RF version although I really like my NL Pures. We will see.
Depending on how much you glass and your style of hunting, you will not substitute the NL pure for the BLR binos. It is a significant drop in glass quality, edge to edge clarity, light gathering, FOV and basically everything from the NL pures. I bought the revic binos when they first came out and they were great from range trips and coyote/pig hunting. But I sold them, and stuck with my NL 12's and BR4 last season after taking them on a legit scouting trip. This season I bought the revic binos again (because I do love ranging binos and the revic binos in particular) but I paired them with the NL 14's. So now I'm carrying two binos. But there is absolutely no way I would solely use the revic binos for all of my hunting. I am an intensive glasser though. Mostly all mule deer, long hours and looking from .5-2.5 miles most of the time.

Elk hunting, with moderate glassing though... no brainer, go with the revic binos.

I made the jump, sold my Swaro's (EL Range) and bought the Revic BR10a Bino's. So far no issues for my scouting but I have not hunted with them yet. They are very nice bino's and the rangefinder is awesome. The glass is not as good as my Swaro's for sure, no doubt about it but I do not sit and glass for endless hours either. I am a walk and stalk kind of hunter so I think they will work just fine for my style of hunting. I do not hunt a lot of real open country either so I am not glassing miles away, generally speaking. I would not get rid of the NL's as they are the nicest bino's I have ever looked through but for 90% of your hunting needs I think the Revic's are the ticket. It's just so convenient having it all in one. Have a great day guys,

I made the jump, sold my Swaro's (EL Range) and bought the Revic BR10a Bino's. So far no issues for my scouting but I have not hunted with them yet. They are very nice bino's and the rangefinder is awesome. The glass is not as good as my Swaro's for sure, no doubt about it but I do not sit and glass for endless hours either. I am a walk and stalk kind of hunter so I think they will work just fine for my style of hunting. I do not hunt a lot of real open country either so I am not glassing miles away, generally speaking. I would not get rid of the NL's as they are the nicest bino's I have ever looked through but for 90% of your hunting needs I think the Revic's are the ticket. It's just so convenient having it all in one. Have a great day guys,
Couldn't agree more Allen! Well said. Most rifle hunters will benefit in killing/ranging efficiency from the switch to the Revic binos.