• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Retumbo-help!

BlazerBeam

Looking to buy at least 4 pounds of retumbo, but I'll take whatever you're willing to sell. I have a perfect load for a 28 Nosler that I don't really want to abandon once the little retumbo I have left is gone. I live in south central Montana. Let me know if you have any to spare. Thanks guys!

Where is south central Montana. I live in Gillette,Wy, I have 2.1lbs I will never use. Left over from a load dev project of a friend. It was from 2lbs of one lot, one of another and mixed. 2 yrs old this summer.
If we can figure a way to pipeline it to you, all yours. I cannot and will not seek a way or a place to ship it.

Where is south central Montana. I live in Gillette,Wy, I have 2.1lbs I will never use. Left over from a load dev project of a friend. It was from 2lbs of one lot, one of another and mixed. 2 yrs old this summer.
If we can figure a way to pipeline it to you, all yours. I cannot and will not seek a way or a place to ship it.
I live in Billings Montana. I would take that for sure. You ever make it up this way or over by lander/riverton area? That where my brother lives. Or Sheridan?

I live in Billings Montana. I would take that for sure. You ever make it up this way or over by lander/riverton area? That where my brother lives. Or Sheridan?
Lol, not doing much traveling at the moment. Let me see what I can do, no guarantees. Wife is on me about shooting too much, let's keep in touch.