• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington Model 7 Custom Shop Mannlicher

PRCLITE

I have wanted one for a long time and I figured I should try to find one now before it's too late. Below is a picture of exactly what I'm looking for:

Attachments

• pix021213384.jpg
    pix021213384.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 99
That's known as the Remington Custom Shop Model MS. Calibers range from 222 thru 350 Rem Mag. What caliber are you looking for? You used to be able to find them used for $1,250-$1,400, but you know how things have gotten lately :-(

I saw that one but it looks a little rough to me. The picture I posted is also on gunbroker but chambered in 350RM which I definitely don't need another one of. Thanks for the reply.

That's known as the Remington Custom Shop Model MS. Calibers range from 222 thru 350 Rem Mag. What caliber are you looking for? You used to be able to find them used for $1,250-$1,400, but you know how things have gotten lately :-(
Yes things have gotten ridiculous lately for sure. I'd prefer it to be chambered in 243, 7mm-08, or 308. I'm not sure if they came in 6.5CM but I'd do that too.

I have wanted one for a long time and I figured I should try to find one now before it's too late. Below is a picture of exactly what I'm looking for:

Idea: A new stock for a model 7

Remington Model 7 S/A Mannlicher - Walnut ( $450 + S + H )

Scroll almost half-way

Then you can pick a Model 7 in whatever caliber, in blue or stainless. :D

or

Last edited:
Thanks for the help guys - I wound up purchasing a new in box Rem 700 CDL SF LIMITED chambered in 257 Roberts. Also found 200 rounds of ammunition on sgammo.com. I'm going to top it off with a Leupold VX-3HD 3.5-10x40. Should turn out to be a nice little stalking rifle.

what caliber are you looking for?

Recent Posts