Remington Being Sold to Czech Company-- Other Issues with Vista Outdoors

I have a problem with Vista Outdoors.

They own, CCI, Federal, and Remington, and Alliant.

They corner the market on primers.
They shut down all civilian powder sales from Alliant. Now selling Remington to Foreign company.

Someone at FTC, NRA, need to wake up and protect the civilian
components and ammunition market from monopoly, and foreign ownership. Even the military should wake up and DOD take note.....

Maybe a Czech company isn't a bad idea. CZ Arms is a real good company with decent prices, Meopta is another and Sellier and Bellot is a Czech company, maybe we could get good supply from them.

But I think having a manufacturer in the USA would be the best.

I have a problem with Vista Outdoors.

They own, CCI, Federal, and Remington, and Alliant.

They corner the market on primers.
They shut down all civilian powder sales from Alliant. Now selling Remington to Foreign company.

Someone at FTC, NRA, need to wake up and protect the civilian
components and ammunition market from monopoly, and foreign ownership. Even the military should wake up and DOD take note.....
This is the plan.
Squeeze out the market for every thing firearms connected.
Step by step, rinse and repeat over and over.

if they sell to foreign company how long before manufacture moves oversees? then what happens when the next left wing idiot gets in office and bans the imports? you know the government will try to strangle them with regulations to force a move. let's hope there is enough people with common sense to put a stop to this.

if they sell to foreign company how long before manufacture moves oversees? then what happens when the next left wing idiot gets in office and bans the imports? you know the government will try to strangle them with regulations to force a move. let's hope there is enough people with common sense to put a stop to this.
Cynically, you have to think the govt. and these hedge fund guys are in cahoots to raise prices, consolidate and control access and distribution of components and ammo already.
When FTC doesnt even peek under the hood of all these acquisitions or ask any questions about sales to foreign operators, it makes you wonder if its not already choreographed to turn out that way.