Remington Alpha 1 ad release.

Well even though Australia is a small market they won't be selling too many here because the price will be $3,000 and there are a lot better SAKO TIKKA and a few others I can't remember that people will spend their money on because of the history even in the US I'm the still not seeing a rifle worth any more than $950 US dollars

The Alpha 1 Remington retail price, +/- 100 bucks for 3 different listings. None available so far:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221218-152723_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20221218-152723_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Interesting. With the 250 off coupon that Christensen ran most of November the Mesa wasn't much over 1k. Could do a mesa ebay the stock for 150-200 and then put any stock of your choosing and have a round round timney triggered 700 clone for equal or less money. I do love the ag composite stock, but big green is going to have to delineate themselves in performance + value to beat out smaller boutique clones. Reality is a decent trigger and better stock is no longer something that puts you a cut above in the 1600$ category.

I'm interested in the rifle but I would rather see an alpha mountain version in the 6 pound range. Remington should bring back the 6 Remington in an 6ai version in sammi approved. Would be perfect for the longer mag box they're doing. Do a 260ai while they're at it. 280ai. This would definitely but Remington at the forefront if they would just let a couple rifleman get in with their marketing team.

Be very curios if these make it to shot industry day today. Seems like they have had ample time to get them together for the big show. Anyone get eyes on one outside press pictures?

Remington is delaying further, the release of the Alpha 1 rifle, without much comment as to why. End of year 23 at this point.
Their new ADL models are out. I had to cancel on one this week :( 1-8" twist 223. Tires for the jeep took priority.

Last edited:

Recent Posts