• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 STW DMB SS

I believe the gun is Sold/Traded Pending final arrangements, but I have not had confirmation as of yet so I will answer the questions posed in case the sale falls through.

I am not sure of round count as I am not the original owner. I put 24 down the tube sighting it in and shooting a couple groups with factory ammo. The bore looks very good however. From what it looks like when I purchased the gun it was set up as a hunting rig so it's doubtful that there was a lot of range time on it.

I think a VX-III would be enough. When I bought it there was a Bushnell junker on it...that what leads me to believe that it wasn't used as a range gun and the guy wasn't too serious about it. I had a Kahles on it when I sighted it in, but have since moved that to another gun.

Weight as it sits now with the rings and bases is 7 pounds 10 ounces on my scale. It does shoot nice and there is a lot less felt recoil with it than I have with my Tikka in 7 RM.

I will update more when I know if the sale goes through or not.

I believe the gun is Sold/Traded Pending final arrangements, but I have not had confirmation as of yet so I will answer the questions posed in case the sale falls through.

I am not sure of round count as I am not the original owner. I put 24 down the tube sighting it in and shooting a couple groups with factory ammo. The bore looks very good however. From what it looks like when I purchased the gun it was set up as a hunting rig so it's doubtful that there was a lot of range time on it.

I think a VX-III would be enough. When I bought it there was a Bushnell junker on it...that what leads me to believe that it wasn't used as a range gun and the guy wasn't too serious about it. I had a Kahles on it when I sighted it in, but have since moved that to another gun.

Weight as it sits now with the rings and bases is 7 pounds 10 ounces on my scale. It does shoot nice and there is a lot less felt recoil with it than I have with my Tikka in 7 RM.

I will update more when I know if the sale goes through or not.

I meant as a trade….. IF so, then lets talk… That is unless my brother WildRose wants it then give it to him.. Im second on the list….jahahhahaha

I meant as a trade….. IF so, then lets talk… That is unless my brother WildRose wants it then give it to him.. Im second on the list….jahahhahaha
This is the exact same model as my original STW Mario, take it and run! gun) It will give you a nice packing weight STW. That's the same rifle I killed the thousand yard bobcat with shooting factory 140gr Winchester Supremes.

Here's the write up.

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f17/longest-bobcat-ever-76861/

Buy it, if you don't like it I'll get it from you.

Brotha rose speaks and I listen!!!
If you don't have it sold, and you want the vx3 I have 5-20 I believe with target turrets you got a deal and I can add to it if needed. Otherwise, a cash price tell me but don't let it go before letting me know please.

The original buyer was under the weather today so he wasn't able to get back to me until a while ago. He does want it & the sale is moving forward, but you all have me second guessing myself. I'll probably regret selling it, but don't hunt/shoot anywhere that it can stretch its legs. It's better off going to a good home out in the great wide open.

The original buyer was under the weather today so he wasn't able to get back to me until a while ago. He does want it & the sale is moving forward, but you all have me second guessing myself. I'll probably regret selling it, but don't hunt/shoot anywhere that it can stretch its legs. It's better off going to a good home out in the great wide open.

Ok well let me know if it falls through