• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 BDL varmint in .243

roninflag

this is a good long range rifle i have it for sale on gunbroker. item 359859290. thanks. roninflag

WK- besides this .243 varmint special for sale, i had one in 25-06, and .222 . i still have another in .243 that has been rebarreled with a hart. excellent rifles.

I gave my wife one in .223 that flat puts them in there, and I know of another in .243 that **** near puts 5 shots in the same hole @ 100yds

Cowboy- yes. there are pics on gunbroker . just go to that item number. i do not know how to attach a link here. ron

Ive got one in 22250 that has been my go to varmiter for about 25 years. Still is a tack driver after all these years. that one is allready at about the top of what id pay for one though.

Mine's the heavy barreled 22-250 with the laminated stock. ( VLS model) Also have one 243...and built the identical rifle in .260 Remington caliber. I bought the laminated stock direct from Remington. Its still made in .308 caliber AND the 223 caliber.

Heavy rifles but straight shooters and they arent going to warp on me