Rem 9 1/2 mag

No they wouldn't take them.
Went to another place that gladly took them but at a lower price and their primers were much more expensive 2x more and some match were 3X more
Price gouging, maybe? At least you were able to unload them. Albeit the cost increase. I haven't seen lg rifle primers in my lgs in over 20 months now.

Having a bit of trouble with these. In less than 40 rounds I've had four non fires and at least double that where I need to do a second hammer drop to get it to fire. Of the four non-fires the primer is indented just as much as a fired case. Seems the primer is dead. First I've used Rem primers and just my luck I picked up another brick of them last week. Anyone else have same experience with these?
Yes I have many years ago.

I was able to pick up Winchester 296 which is the same thing same load data.
I was able to get out and shoot those loads today of the 13 that I fired all with the federal 215 every single one went bang I only tried three of the previous loads with the Remington 9 1/2 mags one out of the three went bang so I pulled the remaining 12 that had the Remington 9 1/2.
For some reason my Krono didn't pick up the three rounds I tried so I don't know what's going on there so I can only estimate with velocity would be. I only fired three through the Krono just to see the ballpark where I'm at I didn't pick up any of them CED millennium 2. Maybe too much sun possibly the culprit. Load is 460 Smith & Wesson 47 grains H110 250 grain shockwave bonded 24 inch barrel Fed 215.

I was able to pick up Winchester 296 which is the same thing same load data.
I was able to get out and shoot those loads today of the 13 that I fired all with the federal 215 every single one went bang I only tried three of the previous loads with the Remington 9 1/2 mags one out of the three went bang so I pulled the remaining 12 that had the Remington 9 1/2.
For some reason my Krono didn't pick up the three rounds I tried so I don't know what's going on there so I can only estimate with velocity would be. I only fired three through the Krono just to see the ballpark where I'm at I didn't pick up any of them CED millennium 2. Maybe too much sun possibly the culprit. Load is 460 Smith & Wesson 47 grains H110 250 grain shockwave bonded 24 inch barrel Fed 215.
It seems the rem primer showed its *** to you. No matter, you have substituted to fed. How's the temp stability of the win 296? I have had a few temp issues with their ball powders in the years past. No problems as long as I was using it in the cooler temps outside. Haven't used win powders for quite some time now.

I really can't make a claim to temp stability the only thing I know is it's the same as H110 but I've never used it in warm or cold temps to see a difference in but I hear H110 isn't all that stable.
From what I can see the primer strikes are very similar across different cases in across different primers so I'm thinking maybe those are a bad batch of primers bad lot I don't know