Recommend a 6mm ARC upper??

Faxon for a buget build. I had about a half a dozen of their barrels and all shoot .7 or better. And their CS is Excellent. I delt with them over something that ended up being my fault(upper barrel extension sleeve was out of spec)and they went above and beyond. CMMG, Sgt of Arms, JP, and Criterion make nice stuff. Criterion may only make barrels, idk. Build one with a Criterion barrel would be my suggestion.

Last edited:
On the Craddock website it looks like you're able to order a barrel and bcg and send them your upper and rail. For an additional $100 they'll assemble it. Some might find that appealing.

Faxon for a buget build. I had about a half a dozen of their barrels and all shoot .7 or better. And their CS is Excellent. I delt with them over something that ended up being my fault(upper barrel extension sleeve was out of spec)and they went above and beyond. CMMG, Sgt of Arms, JP, and Criterion make nice stuff. Criterion may only make barrels, idk. Build one with a Criterion barrel would be my suggestion.
i don't see any 6ARC barrels on Criterion's web page. AFAIK, they're not in the 6ARC game, yet. I've been looking.

https://criterionbarrels.com/product-category/ar-15/?v=7516fd43adaa