Reading The Wind

Thank you much Sir for answering my question. If I might still impose on you further may I ask what ipod? I am looking at the generation 5 ipod Touch. Also might I ask where to find the Bullet Flight "M" app? Your help there will save me much searching time.
I know my requirements are not as stringent as yours as my very longest shots might push 1000 yards but because my coyote hunting supplies a good part of my winter income it is very important to me that I maintain a high percentage of one shot hits that stay inside the 6" diameter kill zone of my target.
The information I have gathered here and hope to apply to this coming seasons hunting should move hit probability more in my favor. My time frame to acquire the rest of what is needed and learn how to use them before the new season begins is dwindling quickly.
Thanks again ever so much for your help and at the close of the next season I hope to be able to announce an increased take over last season. Maybe even an extreme range (for me) bragging shot.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.