RCBS

Never went to RCBS without stopping in there. I loved that place.
Ya I got word it finally closed its doors last October. It was definitely a very cool place and for many decades was the best place to get anything outdoor related in the area. The walls of that place have heard a ton of knowledge passed around and have gathered some "fish stories" as well.

I've got replacement parts such as decapping pins, decapping rods, and brass processing parts that are marked made in China on the bag. My brass boss was also made there. All this said, I can't say I've had any particular problems with any of the ones I've got. They seem to do the job. And in the end, that's what matters to me. Nuff said.

Ya I got word it finally closed its doors last October. It was definitely a very cool place and for many decades was the best place to get anything outdoor related in the area. The walls of that place have heard a ton of knowledge passed around and have gathered some "fish stories" as well.
Roger that. It was enough just to go in there and try and absorb the history of it all. I would stand around in there for hours and just talk guns and "ammo".