300 WM Reloading question

I have two 300 Win Mags. I use H1000 in both. A 200 gr Accubond for the hunting rifle and a Berger 215 gr Hybrid for the long range, heavy rifle.

I'm thinking I tried 4831 in my early days with the 300 WM and while accuracy was very good the velocity was lower than desired.

So my buddy bought a 300 WM built on a TC action from a member. Got tons of info from the seller from reloading, round count, just amazing OCD information kept on the rifle. Original loads are with 195 Sierra TMK and from Illinois. We are in central NC and was shooting today. Noticed anything around 2850-2875 for ***** were great. Anything over 2895-3000+ started opening up. I can vouch for my friend (the new owner) as a shooter, as he is a combat marine marksman and has taught me things I do wrong and helped my longer range shooting. The barrel is a 1:9 twist 26" heavy contour barrel. OG owner was using N170 as his powder but not sure the exact load. Should I look at going with a little faster powder, different (heavier or lighter) bullet, etc? Now it was holding around a little over 1 - 1.5 MOA at 200 yards. But the targets sent with the rifle and verified showed .2 - .3" groups at that distance and a target out to 1500 yards with less around a minute group. I know there are a lot of variables in play here as far as shipping ( shipped no scope and was mounted and torqued to spec and rechecked after our session) shooter, location, etc. I just feel it needs a chance at a little faster powder (H4350, H4831, etc) but looking for insight from someone with a little background in this caliber and heavier bullets.
H1000 and a 200-215 gr bullet. I used 208 Amax mostly at 2882 fps 78.0 grs pretty hot load, .4-.5 moa, still have 9 or 10 boxes of them. But you can't get them anymore. 200 gr LRX worked good as well at .6 moa. 168 gr Amax with H4831sc shot .25 moa. And a 150 gr Interlock with RL16 shot .444.

So my buddy bought a 300 WM built on a TC action from a member. Got tons of info from the seller from reloading, round count, just amazing OCD information kept on the rifle. Original loads are with 195 Sierra TMK and from Illinois. We are in central NC and was shooting today. Noticed anything around 2850-2875 for ***** were great. Anything over 2895-3000+ started opening up. I can vouch for my friend (the new owner) as a shooter, as he is a combat marine marksman and has taught me things I do wrong and helped my longer range shooting. The barrel is a 1:9 twist 26" heavy contour barrel. OG owner was using N170 as his powder but not sure the exact load. Should I look at going with a little faster powder, different (heavier or lighter) bullet, etc? Now it was holding around a little over 1 - 1.5 MOA at 200 yards. But the targets sent with the rifle and verified showed .2 - .3" groups at that distance and a target out to 1500 yards with less around a minute group. I know there are a lot of variables in play here as far as shipping ( shipped no scope and was mounted and torqued to spec and rechecked after our session) shooter, location, etc. I just feel it needs a chance at a little faster powder (H4350, H4831, etc) but looking for insight from someone with a little background in this caliber and heavier bullets.
Some times more speed makes bigger groups on targets. I love imr4350 in mine. Try faster & enjoy the fun!

I use IMR4350 and Nosler 165 gr partitions. When I do my part, it will usually shoot one whole group at a 100 yards.