RCBS Chargemaster 1500 repair?

ducky

Does anyone have the number for where a guy would go to get a Chargemaster that's out of warranty repaired? All my buttons on the top row of the dispenser quit working last night. I've had it about 5 years now so it's out of warranty, and I'd like to get it repaired if possible. It was too late to contact RCBS last night, and I'd like to get this boxed up and ready to ship ASAP.

Does anyone have the number for where a guy would go to get a Chargemaster that's out of warranty repaired? All my buttons on the top row of the dispenser quit working last night. I've had it about 5 years now so it's out of warranty, and I'd like to get it repaired if possible. It was too late to contact RCBS last night, and I'd like to get this boxed up and ready to ship ASAP.
IIWY, I'd box it up and wait until Monday to see if RCBS will fix it for a reasonable price. You might get lucky, and they will cover it under warranty. Good luck!

Here you go:

Recent Posts