Muzzle break/ side baffle

Good luck! Most barrels are threaded differently on where they start the cuts for the threads, so timing has to be done by washers. Or a crush washer, depending how much you torque it.

Or go with the APA breaks that self time and work extremely well

I have several of Nathan's MBs, but they are mostly self-indexing. MBM does an excellent job of reducing felt recoil and muzzle rise. I believe the MB below was the last non-indexing MB I purchased from him for my 7MM SAUM.

View attachment 605517
I had my GS thread the barrel and taper the MB.
View attachment 605518
I measured the diameter of the barrel and Nathan turned the brake down in a taper like yours before shipping it. The fit was perfect, although I needed a shim to time it.

I measured the diameter of the barrel and Nathan turned the brake down in a taper like yours before shipping it. The fit was perfect, although I needed a shim to time it.
I, too, measured my barrel's OD so that Nathan could adjust accordingly. However, I did not ask him to taper it because he no longer cerakote, so I had my GS do it to match my barrel.

the side baffle breaks made a big difference in felt recoil. The 300 RUM shot great. The 300 PRC did good as well. Thanks again for all the replies.
IMG_5808.jpeg