Ramblings on ballistic app

Wilderness Blacktail

im surrounded by the marble mtn, trinity alps ans
Ive been pondering what to do about my ballistic app situation. For a while now Ive had at least 2 apps on my phone and now have a handful. They all have something to recommend them over the others.

The issue is in times like now when i have multiple rifles that are either new or getting new loads because of component availability or performance.

Enter all the same info and none of em agree on drops, well maybe 2 agree. So i go to trueing in the field. Not all have the same inputs available so in some i cant say: zero at 103, with elev offset +2moa but I can in others. So trueing becomes multifaceted and trixy.

A couple allow pairing with my weather meter but others dont, or glitches are not allowing it. Which makes life fun as well. GeoB for example only runs on DA with no manual input for elevation available. That starts to matter when im making a manual drop chart for my hunting grounds which are 4500 feet above me and snowed in.

One links direct to my rangefinder and works great except the range finder glitches and switches between moa/mil at random times every so often. It also only allows several loads which is not enough so i still need at least two to be safe.
So then fixing it becomes a pain across apps.

i prefer to have 2 working in case one is glitching out and then I cant always get them all to match actual drops so then its a matter of getting one workable and eff the rest haha.

Fun times. An enjoyable problem to have really.