• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Question!

Scammers always want you to use a gift card . I've had tried on me. Don't do it. Last Nov. I had a guy call me saying I had won the Publishers Clearing house and a new Chevy truck. He was so detailed he even asked if I had a place to park it cause they couldn't park it in the street. Lol. He said I had 1 hour to get to a Walmart or Walgreens to get a vanilla card for $300 to pay for something. I started laughing and told he was full of s***. He got very upset and kept saying this is no joke . He swore to God. I told him to never call me again and hung up. About half hour later he calls again. I gave him some choice words and said I reported his number and recorded his voice for FBI. I Hung up.and blocked his number. I was driving the whole time and looked up the exact scam.

I usually make it a practice never to answer a call if I don't know who is calling. If it's important they can leave a message

I usually make it a practice never to answer a call if I don't know who is calling. If it's important they can leave a message
I usually do the same. I was Driving back from a deer hunt in New Mex. Just got into Cheyenne Wy.. phone rang and I picked up with out looking . Was an 800 number . My bad. I'll try to be more attentive next time 🤔

You can't dispute a charge on a prepaid card, so you are screwed.

Good that you passed
If you use PayPal watch out they have scaming companies using PayPal to get there money and PayPal lets them get away with it. I am still trying to get my money back for reloading supplies I most ordered but the company took my money and I never got anything, just lost the money. Trying to contact PayPal is next to impossible. PayPal blocked my account said suspicious activity on my account and if I want them to help to log in. I can't log in they blocked my account. Called them was on hold for over 4 hours,they said they would take care of it in 10 days. Never heard from them again. Watch out if you plan to use PayPal.

If you use PayPal watch out they have scaming companies using PayPal to get there money and PayPal lets them get away with it. I am still trying to get my money back for reloading supplies I most ordered but the company took my money and I never got anything, just lost the money. Trying to contact PayPal is next to impossible. PayPal blocked my account said suspicious activity on my account and if I want them to help to log in. I can't log in they blocked my account. Called them was on hold for over 4 hours,they said they would take care of it in 10 days. Never heard from them again. Watch out if you plan to use PayPal.
Paypal are crooks if they know it had anything related to guns. I know....

You can't dispute a charge on a prepaid card, so you are screwed.

Good that you passed
Even if it was legit , I was on a mission to get home in time to get some sleep before work next day. The way he was pushing me by the time limit I knew was bs from start. If I was important enough to be a winner I don't think 12 hours would make a difference. His covered up Pakastsni accent wasn't helping ...

Even if it was legit , I was on a mission to get home in time to get some sleep before work next day. The way he was pushing me by the time limit I knew was bs from start. If I was important enough to be a winner I don't think 12 hours would make a difference. His covered up Pakastsni accent wasn't helping ...

ang up on im.

My friend's 82 year old dad got scammed by a crook asking for prepaid cards (Vanilla Cards). He sent them almost $70K before my friend found out! Sad lonely old widower, prime for the picking. Scammer luck my friend couldn't find him.

Recent Posts