Question on exceeding the max 84 gr by weight of Blackhorn209 in CVA Accura LRx

FWIW,
I have burnt through 4 into 5 10oz jugs of BH209. I use 110 grain BY WEIGHT charges in my 50 caliber T/C Encore and two Knight Elites.
I don't have the nerve to even try 110gr (by weight) in my T/C Encore. Good luck with that.

Could you tell us about the projectiles that you're using and the velocity that you get?

What does "rated for SML" mean? Do you feel that the factory Encore 209x50 is safe with 110gr charges (by weight) of BH209?
SML means a smokeless muzzleloader. My rifle is built handle smokeless propellants. Do not try that with any other rifle and follow your owners manual.

I've owned many Encore platform rifles and I would not shoot 110grs by WEIGHT of BH in any of them. Actually every one of them would shoot 75grs by WEIGHT of BH and a 250gr Barnes TMZ bullet to perfection well beyond 200yds.

SML means a smokeless muzzleloader. My rifle is built handle smokeless propellants. Do not try that with any other rifle and follow your owners manual.

I've owned many Encore platform rifles and I would not shoot 110grs by WEIGHT of BH in any of them. Actually every one of them would shoot 75grs by WEIGHT of BH and a 250gr Barnes TMZ bullet to perfection well beyond 200yds.

Got it - thanks.

BTW, thanks for all of your insightful ML posts. As a novice muzzleloader, I've come to rely on your input.