Premium 22LR Rifles

I'm still searching for 22LR bolt rifle. I handled the Bergara BXR and a Tikka T1X MTR today. The Bergara's action was less than smooth compared to the Tikka. I can't find a CZ 457 to handle. I almost ordered the CZ 457 threaded 20" inch, but sure would like to handle it before placing the order. The old Ruger will have to wait for a buddy for a little while.
Don't forget top look in the used racks. If all you need to do is handle one. I would personally buy one if I saw it in the used rack. If it looked like new. And was priced right.

I've handled all of them. The CZ is awesome. Palmetto has the Jaguar on clearance for $499. I'm a lefty otherwise I'd have ordered that CZ Jaguar.

As a Jaguar owner myself I can't recommend it enough! The sight picture is to die for and everyone always gets a kick out of it when they see how loooooooong the barrel is haha

Haven't read through the last 15 pages, but here's what I have to say.
I've been thinking of getting a lefty T1X or a lefty CZ 22, but then I remind myself that the most accurate 22 I'll ever own is already in my closet - a Marlin 39A. Don't have a need for anything else with that. It does need a new carrier rocker spring, though.

Haven't read through the last 15 pages, but here's what I have to say.
I've been thinking of getting a lefty T1X or a lefty CZ 22, but then I remind myself that the most accurate 22 I'll ever own is already in my closet - a Marlin 39A. Don't have a need for anything else with that. It does need a new carrier rocker spring, though.
Minute of squirrel the 39 is fine. It may well be the most accurate 22 YOU ever own, but after owning a dozen 39s over the years I can guarantee they aren't even the most accurate lever I ever owned, let alone remotely in the accuracy league of bolt action CZ.

Love the 39, but they were made as great offhand hunting rifles, and they excell at that, but they are not target guns.

Minute of squirrel the 39 is fine. It may well be the most accurate 22 YOU ever own, but after owning a dozen 39s over the years I can guarantee they aren't even the most accurate lever I ever owned, let alone remotely in the accuracy league of bolt action CZ.

Love the 39, but they were made as great offhand hunting rifles, and they excell at that, but they are not target guns.
Ever try a Remington 512 or even better a 513?