Pray for people's safety in Florida

Yes the thing was a real monster. We were very fortunate here in levy county no fatalities that I know of! Got 4000 plus customers power on today . Around 43,000 people in county don't know number of customers on the co-op plan . others are on Duke power don't know anything about them.
I'm in western Alachua county next to Levy county. We were very fortunate for the most part other than plenty of water oaks went down, on top of vehicles, on top of homes, etc. We lost power Thursday 10pm along with 60% of homeowners. Clay Electric told us to expect another week without electricity. Joseph Singleton, a great long time member and close friend has his business within a few hundred yards of the Gulf of Mexico. Please lift him up in prayer. The storm surge was staggering high. The devastation along the coast is heartbreaking

GOOD POST
We were going to post the same for all the South East US.
We live EAST of ATL and only getting rain for now, but keep getting Warnings of a BAD Storm to hit us later tonight and tomorrow.
You can't do anything to STOP MOTHER NATURE - BUT YES WE CAN - LETS STOP DRIVING CARS TRUCKS GAS POWERED LAWNMOWERS AND WE WILL ALL LIVE IN HARMONY AND ALL WILL BE PEACE AND THE BEST WEATHER YOU EVER SAW.
Seriously say a prayer for us all.
We just made sure our Generator had several days of gas next to it.
AND as luck can have it while i was getting everything prepared one of the Springs broke on our double Garage Door. I hope it is not storming tomorrow so I can take the door apart and get new springs!
God Bless.
How are y'all? I think y'all were close to having the eye come over you.

Recent Posts