Pray for people's safety in Florida

Hello everyone this is Tribb asking for prayers for the safety of everyone that will be affected by hurricane Helene. It's going to be "nasty" Thank you very much. Tribb Well I just realized how self centered and thoughtless my post sounded ! I do Apologize. I should have asked for prayers for those in any state that will be affected by the storm. How thoughtless of me I'm sorry Tribb
Prayers sent

Hello everyone this is Tribb asking for prayers for the safety of everyone that will be affected by hurricane Helene. It's going to be "nasty" Thank you very much. Tribb Well I just realized how self centered and thoughtless my post sounded ! I do Apologize. I should have asked for prayers for those in any state that will be affected by the storm. How thoughtless of me I'm sorry Tribb
Amen!

Well our Emergency management put out a warning yesterday evening and I feel they're exaggerating a couple things but here's what it is. Claims Hwy 98 will be several feet underwater from Cabbage Grove rd to the county line….. that's a stretch for any storm surge, especially through solid woods and timber stands. Cabbage grove rd is almost 10 miles from the coast as a crow flies and the closest point to the coast is straight out the Aucilla River which is about 2.5 miles to the Hwy.
IMG_3150.png

No apology necessary. I've survived hurricanes in the past. You and yours will too. Keep your head down. Stay safe! Prayers sent.

How you fare well. Like you I've been I a number of hurricanes, I live east of Tampa. Looks like the storm surge is going to be nasty in Big bend.
Good luck sir
Thanks... I'm far enough inland that storm surge isn't a problem and I'm not in a flood zone so wind in the trees is the only real issue here. I've removed all the trees on my property that can fall on my house but my neighbor can't afford to cut his and some of them are less than 25 feet from my house.

Thanks... I'm far enough inland that storm surge isn't a problem and I'm not in a flood zone so wind in the trees is the only real issue here. I've removed all the trees on my property that can fall on my house but my neighbor can't afford to cut his and some of them are less than 25 feet from my house.
Best of luck to you my friend! I'm in Hollywood. Considering dropping the shutters. Be well!

Absolutely! The storm surge alone is going to be horrific. Friends and family in Hollywood, Ft. Lauderdale Florida but luckily out of crosshairs. However, really good friend lives "in the bend" west side so right in crosshair. Texting to him few min ago and conditions deteriorating fast. 🙏🙏

The storm is hitting mostly in daylight which is plus for many. Be safe and be ready.

🙏🙏🙏