Pray for people's safety in Florida

Hello everyone this is Tribb asking for prayers for the safety of everyone that will be affected by hurricane Helene. It's going to be "nasty" Thank you very much. Tribb
GOOD POST
We were going to post the same for all the South East US.
We live EAST of ATL and only getting rain for now, but keep getting Warnings of a BAD Storm to hit us later tonight and tomorrow.
You can't do anything to STOP MOTHER NATURE - BUT YES WE CAN - LETS STOP DRIVING CARS TRUCKS GAS POWERED LAWNMOWERS AND WE WILL ALL LIVE IN HARMONY AND ALL WILL BE PEACE AND THE BEST WEATHER YOU EVER SAW.
Seriously say a prayer for us all.
We just made sure our Generator had several days of gas next to it.
AND as luck can have it while i was getting everything prepared one of the Springs broke on our double Garage Door. I hope it is not storming tomorrow so I can take the door apart and get new springs!
God Bless.

GOOD POST
We were going to post the same for all the South East US.
We live EAST of ATL and only getting rain for now, but keep getting Warnings of a BAD Storm to hit us later tonight and tomorrow.
You can't do anything to STOP MOTHER NATURE - BUT YES WE CAN - LETS STOP DRIVING CARS TRUCKS GAS POWERED LAWNMOWERS AND WE WILL ALL LIVE IN HARMONY AND ALL WILL BE PEACE AND THE BEST WEATHER YOU EVER SAW.
Seriously say a prayer for us all.
We just made sure our Generator had several days of gas next to it.
AND as luck can have it while i was getting everything prepared one of the Springs broke on our double Garage Door. I hope it is not storming tomorrow so I can take the door apart and get new springs!
God Bless.
Thanks and good luck on the garage door tomorrow!!

Depending on how it turns, looks like I'm going to at least get some strong winds and rain. I hope everyone fares well. I come to the conclusion a long time ago that the Good Lord gives and takes. Whatever He decides, I will be good with it. I'll just do everything I can to make the best of it. Praying for everyone's safety tonight.

Hello everyone this is Tribb asking for prayers for the safety of everyone that will be affected by hurricane Helene. It's going to be "nasty" Thank you very much. Tribb Well I just realized how self centered and thoughtless my post sounded ! I do Apologize. I should have asked for prayers for those in any state that will be affected by the storm. How thoughtless of me I'm sorry Tribb
We had minor league power out here in Eastern WA. Nothing that compares with others.

As far as specificity of a prayer its always good. Fear of doing it wrong prevents many from getting started.

Well I live just west of Tallahassee and it looks like Helene has decided to shove some wind and rain down my throat. After I'm done hunkering down and riding it out you can bet I'll stand up on my two hind legs and look it in the eye (pun intended) and say "Is that all you got" you hit like a B*I*T*C*H!

This is far from my first hurricane. Charlie in Cape Coral in 2004 tried to take me out and I survived just fine and many others have threatened me and come close including Michael that devested Panama City FL a few years ago and destroyed 11 of my trees in my yard but none fell on my house or vehicles or even out buildings.

Like my dad used to say... :It ain't no hill for a stepper"

Bring it on!

LDH

Well I live just west of Tallahassee and it looks like Helene has decided to shove some wind and rain down my throat. After I'm done hunkering down and riding it out you can bet I'll stand up on my two hind legs and look it in the eye (pun intended) and say "Is that all you got" you hit like a B*I*T*C*H!

This is far from my first hurricane. Charlie in Cape Coral in 2004 tried to take me out and I survived just fine and many others have threatened me and come close including Michael that devested Panama City FL a few years ago and destroyed 11 of my trees in my yard but none fell on my house or vehicles or even out buildings.

Like my dad used to say... :It ain't no hill for a stepper"

Bring it on!

LDH
How you fare well. Like you I've been I a number of hurricanes, I live east of Tampa. Looks like the storm surge is going to be nasty in Big bend.
Good luck sir