• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Powder valley in stock

Once again, put it in your cart then it says out of stock. They need a website upgrade
Business's build websites to handle a running load based on a monthly / quarterly average.
They don't build it based on a 10 minute burst peak.
Otherwise they would have processors, memory, and storage sitting unused for 364 days.
So monitor the powder you specifically want to buy. Put it in your cart and check out immediately don't browse for other products.

It helps to have a rabbit foot and lucky penny on you when checking out. I recently bought a 8 lb or Varget and I felt like I was in a virtual tug of war on Black Friday in Kmart.

What websites do you use for dirtbikes? I want to find a 73 - 76 XR75, but the few I ever see for sale are showroom bikes for $4,000. I just want something I can actually ride every now and then.

facebook marketplace. since everyone has it they just list it there.

i have even seen people selling powder there lately.

Anybody else besides me keep getting ammo sales flyers both email and snail mail that feature ammo at decent prices that's also not in stock when you go to their WS?
Only email sales flyers that actually have ammo are ones where the prices are 50%-300% above normal.
Got an email add today that had 1k 9mm for $700 and 1k 223 for $900
And it was ammo made in a Muslim country no less

The problem isnt the stampeed of people its the spamming of buy buy buy from the bots constantly pinging the site. How do you think these fools on gunbroker have been getting 20+ 8# jugs to list for **** near a grand a pop now?
Might be time to scare the **** out of the US powder sellers and get together a bulk buy from ADI Australia. Form a co-op, start a Long Range Reloading shop, Do whatever is necessary.
The ADI reloading book lists AR2209 AR2217 AR221SC for a 264 Winchester Magnum.
Have a look on Google, sorry I don't have any details

Business's build websites to handle a running load based on a monthly / quarterly average.
They don't build it based on a 10 minute burst peak.
Otherwise they would have processors, memory, and storage sitting unused for 364 days.
So monitor the powder you specifically want to buy. Put it in your cart and check out immediately don't browse for other products.

It helps to have a rabbit foot and lucky penny on you when checking out. I recently bought a 8 lb or Varget and I felt like I was in a virtual tug of war on Black Friday in Kmart.
This! I have found PV will keep the item
In your cart you want to buy if you miss it. Just keep it there so when it hits the site you can check out fast. Dont get greedy, preload what you need and be ready to pounce.

Question. To date I have not had to buy any reloading components online. But in case I have to, is there an extra charge for shipping for either propellants' or primers because they are considered hazardous material?