Portable car charger!!

crazymonkey

Keeping up with the green plan.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240619-170707.png.jpg
    Screenshot_20240619-170707.png.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 152
What happens when EV runs out in huge traffic jam? Underestimated distance to next charging station? Charging station stripped for copper? Diesel generator for charging station now at someone's remote prepper location? Are they flat bedded? By a EV flatbed? Handy dandy battery boost pack? Diesel Flatbeds come with charging station?

Who is responsible for the extra tire wear debris since tires last maybe 10-12k? This wear debris contains interesting metals.

I don't know how after the thousands of gallons of fuel it takes to mine the minerals for all the batteries they can say this is a better option. They burn thru more diesel in a day than I'd use in a year
Interesting discussion on actual ROI crossing lines of environmental return of EV's.
Thread 'Great analysis of electric cars'
https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/great-analysis-of-electric-cars.7217931/

Last edited:
My whole complaint on electric vehicles is this in a nut shell.

1: The IC engines (gas and electric) run in the USA are among the cleanest burning engines in the world.

2: The damage done to mine Lithium to then charge them with fossil fuels and coal is stupid.

3: THIS IS THE BIG ONE. IF the USA goes all electric, Russia, China, India and other countries with ZERO emission controls in place will still run IC vehicles until all the oil is gone. That means we (USA) rape the landscape for lithium that is not recyclable, and let the rest of the world pollute the globe. Man are liberal idiots are dumb.

And I have seen too many EV's with generators in the back. If it is a GREEN vehicle, should only be allowed to charge with wind, solar or hydro power.