Pederson Precision LLC

131's with a crimp and 76 grains of h4350 are moving at 3670. I need to play with them more and see if I can get them to shoot a little better. I just backed it off as I over crimped and well, found pressure as I call it. The wife is using this rifle for our late season cow elk hunt this fall and really wants to shoot the hammers over the Berger's so to work I go.
That's awesome, good for her. Let me know if she gets one. I would love to see the results.

Will do. I'll be toting the max. Hopefully get to kill one beyond 600. Hers I want to keep inside of 700. Once you get past 500 I like a little more mass behind the bullet but that little thing is screaming so I'm not overly concerned and we will be at about 7k ft so that thing will hold some fps longer than here at home.

Will do. I'll be toting the max. Hopefully get to kill one beyond 600. Hers I want to keep inside of 700. Once you get past 500 I like a little more mass behind the bullet but that little thing is screaming so I'm not overly concerned and we will be at about 7k ft so that thing will hold some fps longer than here at home.
Sweet

Yeah. Hopefully you find something in there. That is a flat shooting SOB at those velocities with that bullet.

I looked at your smith's website. Is he wrapping the barrels himself?

Recent Posts