Pederson Precision LLC

It's a AG Composites Chalkbranch

Max is at 4.076" and that's jammed in the lands
My coal is 4.068" and that will have roughly a .008" jump
That is done right! What bullet are you going to run? When I shoot the barrel out of my current stw I will rebarrel and wanted the longer coal to get that bullet out of the powder column. That's one heck of a bang stick sir enjoy!

That is done right! What bullet are you going to run? When I shoot the barrel out of my current stw I will rebarrel and wanted the longer coal to get that bullet out of the powder column. That's one heck of a bang stick sir enjoy!
Thank you. I plan on playing with the 190gr atips

It should work fine, I was running the 180 eldms when I had my max
I figured it would. I'm running low on matrix 190. Just had a guy sell me 120 more. So I have 123 left. Those are so fun and crazy accurate. I'm hoping the atips will like n570 like the matrix did. Those bullets will be missed. I'm very lucky to have a range that has over 300 pieces of steel and goes out to a mile. I regularly shoot the life size elk target at 1250. I got my max out together in January and I'm closing in on 400 rounds on it already. Shooting steel shouldn't be this much fun!

That's why I'm switching to the atips. Really didn't care for the eldm's and I'm not a Hornady fan but the 180 hybrids are in never never land and I like to shoot so we do what we must. I keep looking at your coal and then looking at what I have my stw at and I'm very jealous.

That's why I'm switching to the atips. Really didn't care for the eldm's and I'm not a Hornady fan but the 180 hybrids are in never never land and I like to shoot so we do what we must. I keep looking at your coal and then looking at what I have my stw at and I'm very jealous.
I'm excited to see the full potential of this cartridge with 570

What are you shooting in it now?

131's with a crimp and 76 grains of h4350 are moving at 3670. I need to play with them more and see if I can get them to shoot a little better. I just backed it off as I over crimped and well, found pressure as I call it. The wife is using this rifle for our late season cow elk hunt this fall and really wants to shoot the hammers over the Berger's so to work I go.

Recent Posts