Oooh look, another rabbit hole!!!

I'm in the same boat, I've muzzy hunted off and on for the last 10 years with my TC Omega/sabots/209, but from what I can tell there's no way to make it Idaho legal and I just drew an Idaho muzzy tag. I'll be looking for a new rifle as well. I've been looking at the Accura LR-X but there seems to be a ton of negative feedback.
I was looking at the Acura LR-X as well but saw some of the same negative feedback. The Knight rifles look nice. Made in the USA, and they offer a "western" ignition setup that uses the caps instead of the 209 primers. Their customer service responded to me within a day. They claim MOA @ 200 yds. They aren't the cheapest, but I'm willing to pay a little more for something made in the USA.

I was looking at the Acura LR-X as well but saw some of the same negative feedback. The Knight rifles look nice. Made in the USA, and they offer a "western" ignition setup that uses the caps instead of the 209 primers. Their customer service responded to me within a day. They claim MOA @ 200 yds. They aren't the cheapest, but I'm willing to pay a little more for something made in the USA.
Funny I ended up buying a Knight. It's a used Disc Extreme .50 cal with a western conversion kit. Haven't received the gun yet but a ton of people swear by them.