Only two custom, packable, long range hunting rifle systems would be?

I have been working on picking two calibers for all my hunting, only need a shotgun now. My short action is a TL3 chambered in 7 saum has a 20" carbon 6 barrel which I run suppressed. My large rifle is a 338 Norma mag. Defiance action barrel is also 20". Short barrels come in handy walking dark timber. A lot of pressure where I hunt. So you have to leave to roads and use the pressure to your advantage. Both come in under 9lbs scoped and suppressed.

Because you said long range practice I'd probably have to go with a 7 SAUM or PRC, or something that's not going to completely destroy a barrel when pushing a bunch or rounds through it. Either way #1 would be a 7mm magnum of some sort. I have a 28 Nosler that I would use, but don't shoot it as much because I'd like it to last more than a year. For number 2, since number one can do long range elk work, I'd have a 45-70 lever gun and I'd probably put a red dot on it.

My 308 Kelbly I built with 18" barrel shooting a 150 Badlands at 3050 FPS.
My Kelbly 300WSM, 22" barrel, shooting the 175 or 195 Bulldozer.

Both scoped with a Bushnell Elite LRHSi
Which Kelbly actions did you use? I'm torn between the Atlas lite, tactical, or the Nanook for a 280ai. Pics?

I've wanted an atlas tactical forever but ended up finding a deal a short action NBK for long range steel shooting.

Planned to get the tactical for the long action build. Honestly hand not even considered the lite or Nanook until I started getting an itch for a lightweight hunting build on a long action. Lots of good build suggestions in this thread. Wondering if the Nanook is worth the higher price though.

I've wanted an atlas tactical forever but ended up finding a deal a short action NBK for long range steel shooting.

Planned to get the tactical for the long action build. Honestly hand not even considered the lite or Nanook until I started getting an itch for a lightweight hunting build on a long action. Lots of good build suggestions in this thread. Wondering if the Nanook is worth the higher price though.
The Nanook is better, Integral recoil lug, integral scope rails, I find them equally smooth. In my opinion you can't go wrong with either.

I'm kind of surprised the first 3 replies are all choices with no factory ammo availability or impossible to find. That's always been a priority of mine to have at least one rifle I could find a box of ammo on the shelf in a pinch.

I'm putting together a similar two rifle system currently and so far have only gotten what would be #1 on your list I guess. I got a PH2 NRL edition in 6.5CM for range use, NRL Hunter matches, and medium game hunting that could also be used for elk if needed. It's got a Leica 2.5-15 with the mil tree reticle at the moment but I'll probably move it over to whatever rifle I choose for a heavier hitting rifle and get something with a little more magnification for this one.
I never understood this? No offense but factory ammo and long range hunting are two things that I believe shouldnt be said together. Being that this is a LR hunting site I just never understood the factory ammo availability claim. I understand there's different strokes for different folks but I'm a believer that we need to change the idea that we can just go grab a box off the shelf and go hunting LR. If I'm selecting only two CUSTOM packable 800+ yard rifles for hunting than the availability of factory ammo doesn't deserve any consideration in my camp.

7RM or 7SAUM throated for 180s at 3000+fps
8-8.5 pounds trail weight

300WM or 30Noz throated for 215s at 3000+ fps.
9.5 pounds trail weight.

I'd be happy go kill just about anything in the world with this combo.