• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Online California Reloaders Against Privation OCRAP!

I know someone that is looking for the CCI 250 primers but I am not sure what he has to trade, What are you looking for or would you be willing to sell any
I might part with some, right now I really only am looking for maybe RL 19 or 22 to try for some load development.
I have Some RL-17 for your 210m primers. I'm just over the hill in Santa Barbara
Oh nice! I'll keep it in mind in the future. My time to go shooting is even more scarce than components, and I think I found a load in my 300 Win, but if I get a chance to try the RL 17 and like it I'd trade for more.

I have some RL26 that I'd be willing to trade for N560. Maybe interested in a couple pounds of N565 as well.

(1) 8# jug RL26 that was opened but unused. (Traded for it and the guy had opened it for whatever reason)

(3) 1# cans RL26 (2 of same lot)

Located in the East Bay Area

tagging in from Humboldt County, I've got a 5# reloder 19, some 7828ssc, couple cans of reloder 25, h1000

looking for r26, r23, n560, primers, the usual stuff that everybody and there brother wants as well. Will pay cash if you're not interested in anything i have, and willing to drive a few hours to meet.

Last edited:
I'm the SF east bay area. I have two 1lb bottles of H4831SC. Looking to trade for Reloder 16 or 26.