• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Online California Reloaders Against Privation OCRAP!

StumpyJohnson

Lets see where this goes...

OCRAP is a loosely organized conglomerate of individuals motivated to trade, barter or otherwise engage in the exchange of surplus component stock with and amongst other likeminded and geographically located persons...

To participate in OCRAP you must live in california, reload, have **** you don't need anymore to trade for stuff you might need.

I for example have a random smattering of powder (IMR 4831, IMR4895, Surplus 4831, Superformance, etc etc...) I also have some projectiles, primers, and other bits and bobs I'd be willing to trade on a FTF basis with others in my fairly immediate area.

I'm in the northern have of the state, lets say the greater sacramento area.

The goal is to post what you have laying around gathering dust and what you're looking for. Hopefully, matches are made and trades get done.

See something you need? I'm looking for copper projectiles in 6.5 and 7mm. H1000, norma 217, retumbo (Yea me too), RL33 (Yea me too), imr8133 (A guy can dream cant he)...

Attachments

• 20220517_184628.jpg
    20220517_184628.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 87
I'm in Socal. LA / Orange county line area. Have 3 boxes Hornaday .308 projectiles in factory boxes. Digging for more stuff.
At this point I'm not a reloder for rifle/pistol. Just shotshells.
Mike

I have a few pounds of RL23 and RL26 to trade for Retumbo. I am not in need of these or anything else at the present. I live near Walnut Creek, CA and could meet any direction up to a few hours away.