One Clean Rifle 🙌🏼

H50bmg is a full case with the 245 and 250s. You will need to use a drop tube to get enough in the 300nmi.

It's better suited for the 30-338 lapua imp. IMO.

I played with it a lot last year but went back to n570. N570 always gives me the best velocities and precision. It's very temp stable in cold weather also.

@Barehandlineman11 builds a hell of a rifle. Tested some bullets today. No load development (which he hates hahaha). I just let the barrel do the work lol. Literally just loaded up 5 of each to see if it liked one over the other. Just seated close to the lands and used charge weights near the top end for each bullet.

H1000 powder.
86gr. for the 225
89gr. for the 208

IMG_0408.jpeg

IMG_0411.jpeg

@Barehandlineman11 builds a hell of a rifle. Tested some bullets today. No load development (which he hates hahaha). I just let the barrel do the work lol. Literally just loaded up 5 of each to see if it liked one over the other. Just seated close to the lands and used charge weights near the top end for each bullet.

H1000 powder.
86gr. for the 225
89gr. for the 208

View attachment 516036
View attachment 516037

Looks like you found the easy button already!

You save a ton of components with first rounds like that. I hope you don't get too bored not having to do a lot of load development. Although, I bet you test other loads for the fun of it.