• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

NORTH Idaho Trade WTT/WTS

Anyone have a Tikka t3 or t3x they like less than primers? I would prefer a "long" action standard bolt face. I'd be willing to do a partial trade of primers and cash.

I have a pretty good selection of primers cci 200, cci br4, and br2.

I'm in the Moscow area.

I will be going from Oregon up through Grangeville to Missoula Montana on Thursday March 4th I have some H 1000 and some other powders H4350 H380 wanting to trade for some Rel16 or a Retumbo maybe a few primers I could cut loose Don't have time to do too much but if it was on my way up through I could stop and try to work out a trade

i have 2 boxes of hornady 200gr eld-x . will trade for 284. 162 gr eld-x box for box 509-570-2520

An idea occurred to me yesterday: has anyone tried to establish a North Idaho "powder library"? I don't know about you all, but I always run into the issue of having to buy a full container of any powder I want to try in a rifle, and half the time, it doesn't work well for my purpose, and ends up just sitting on the shelf.

The solution to this would be hosting a "powder library" where you could 'check-out' powders for load development. The purpose is NOT to restock your own supply when it's down, but to give others access to a variety of powders FOR LOAD DEVELOPMENT ONLY. They're able to figure out what performs best in their rifle without buying a ton of powders they won't end up using.

It'd be facilitated by some method like this: you can 'check-out' up to 3 containers for 30 days and upfront pay $45/actual pound as a deposit. Each container is weighed and recorded at checkout. When you bring them back, they are again weighed and the total weight difference calculated. The charge would be $3/ounce of powder used, and the deposit balance minus powder used refunded to the "customer" upon returning the powders. The goal of this is not to make money off of other shooters, but to provide the convenience of having a library of options available.

If this is something that appeals to you or have ideas of how to improve it, PM me. If there's enough interest, I'll start a designated thread in the Reloading section so we don't bog down this one in the classifieds.

Bonner County Sportsmen Association Gun & Horn Show at Sandpoint Idaho March 5-7,2021.
Starts at noon Friday.

Attachments

• BAFF99B1-3A25-4CB7-B43A-CB7BA7BB15F4.jpeg
    BAFF99B1-3A25-4CB7-B43A-CB7BA7BB15F4.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 27
A library where everyone in a local posts partials they are not using for sale or trade would interest me. But i would not want a powder that has transfered many hands. Too risky
Its a great idea, because I run into the same situation as O.P.
But I dont know about the risk also.

CDA here as well. Like everyone else, I'm short on SRPs (CCI BR4/41/400 and Federal GM205MAR). I'm also several pounds short on Reloder 15.

I'm pretty sure I have extra bricks of LRPs (Federal Match 210M) and SPPs (Federal Match GM100).

I've been checking Black Sheep and North 40 regularly, but nada. This afternoon Black Sheep had green tip ($150/200) but I passed. I just can't bring myself to pay these prices for factory ammo. I may eventually live to regret that decision, but I keep telling myself that I invested in about two years worth of reloading supplies for a reason.
I've got some CCI 41's I'd trade for some Fed 210M's if you still have them.