North fla shooters

Sorry cant do it tomorow I work shift work 5pm to 5am and have to work tomorow afternoon as well. I will be off next wknd and might get up with ya then, Ill let you know several days ahead of time.

The BamaDawg and I are talking about a get together this Saturday or Sunday... I'm scrambling to get a rifle range ready but might just show up without one... Having scope base issues... LOL

We could just have coffee and swat flies and swap lies if nothing else... ;)

$bob$

Hey Guys,
I would love to go shoot as well however I am way over in Wellborn. I am also waitting to get my new scope for the 7mm rem mag... So maybe later down the line.

Phil

Phil,

Wellborn? Hmmmm.... That's such a small town I'd never heard of it... LOL

Are both your city limits on the opposite side of the same sign? ;)

You're not but an hour and a half east of T town so no excuses... If we ever DO get together you should at LEAST get yourself over here and meet some more long distance hunters.

I'm shooting for (pun intended) this weekend and I just realized that I have some training classes this weekend and won't be out of them until after 5pm Saturday and after 1:30pm Sunday but I'm still thinking we'll at least have a few cups of coffee this weekend and compare notes if we don't end up at the range.

Can you say INSPIRATION? ;)

Tell us more about that 7 mag....

$bob$

Hey,
The 7mm is real clean, I picked it up from a guy at work. I am saving up for a new scope (Vortex Viper), so until then it is just sitting in the safe, also I have had shoulder surgery so still can't deal with a lot of force on it. We (wife & I) belong to gun club over here, but it only goes out to 100
yards. We are both new to LR shooting, but not to shooting. Anyway I know about where you are, do you have a range or just a place with that much clear land to shoot on???

Phil

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.