Nomad ti vs LT

volunteer06

Looking at a possible first can. I've about got my mind set on one of these just wondering if anybody had experience with both. I'm curious if the LT makes enough sound or recoil difference to justify the few more ounces and added length.

It will mostly be used direct thread on 300 wm and 6.5 prc. 24 and 26" barrels so will be long either way. As always thanks for the advice!

I recently had the same 2 suppressor's on my list
& opted for the Maximum suppression over length
Consideration. I purchased the LTi model.

My 1st can was a shorter can, & works well for its intended use, but for my recent purchase I wanted
Maximum sound suppression.

Can't go wrong either way, just pick what is most
Important to you.

Good Luck.

If you only have one you will never notice the difference. Right? For the one can guy (this is a lie, you will buy more and soon after getting the first one) I would 100% recommend the LT. It's going to be more durable, it's going to reduce recoil more and it's quieter. The only one I regret somewhat is a short and light can, yes it's convenient but after buying and using it I'll go big and max suppression every time without fail. The difference between the two you are comparing is super tiny compared to what I am comparing but I would still go for the 'more' can. The only way I see myself not doing this would be for an ultralight build, then I'd be looking hard and the gunwerks Ti can. My Nomad is THE can I reach for regardless of what I'm doing. I run it on AR platform rifles for fast action hog hunting even.

Given the long barrel lengths I would go with the Ti. If maximum suppression is what you're looking for get the LT. however speaking from experience a 26" barrel with a 7" or longer can gets pretty unwieldy to handle.

Thanks for all the replies. Absolute maximum suppression isn't the top priority. I mean if there is a very noticeable difference between the two I'd definitely go with the LT but if it's very little difference I'd rather have 2" shorter. I also realize from what I read this will probably snowball into having to own others down the road 😂. But I want the first one to be a solid investment and geared mostly for hunting with already long rifles. I do have plans for a shorter barrel 6 cm that it will probably be used on often whenever I get that together which will probably still be before I get the can.

I've noticed too the Ti says up to 300 wm which is fine for now but I've really got an itch for a 30 nosler so the LT may be the way I need to go. LT says up to 300 Norma. So if saying possible 30 nosler the kills the Ti for it right?

I repeatedly hear how much guys really love the LT and while the Ti has a lot of pros I've heard a few guys say in some way or another they were underwhelmed for the price difference but still happy if that makes sense? Knowing the LT has a longer profile up front prevents a lot of the "I wish it was shorter" sentiment afterward. Not saying it doesn't happen but my experience doesn't see it much.

I repeatedly hear how much guys really love the LT and while the Ti has a lot of pros I've heard a few guys say in some way or another they were underwhelmed for the price difference but still happy if that makes sense? Knowing the LT has a longer profile up front prevents a lot of the "I wish it was shorter" sentiment afterward. Not saying it doesn't happen but my experience doesn't see it much.
Underwhelmed like the LT wasn't worth extra?

More along the lines of they expected the Ti to be quieter than it was and I've not heard that from any one about the LT. Even had one guy say he wouldn't shoot the Ti without ear pro 🤷‍♂️

People's opinions I guess...

My first can was a Nomad Ti. No regrets. I'm no expert but i did read a good bit before buying and it had high marks. I shoot it on my 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5 PRC, and 6.5 Grendel AR

Thanks for all the replies. Absolute maximum suppression isn't the top priority. I mean if there is a very noticeable difference between the two I'd definitely go with the LT but if it's very little difference I'd rather have 2" shorter. I also realize from what I read this will probably snowball into having to own others down the road 😂. But I want the first one to be a solid investment and geared mostly for hunting with already long rifles. I do have plans for a shorter barrel 6 cm that it will probably be used on often whenever I get that together which will probably still be before I get the can.

I've noticed too the Ti says up to 300 wm which is fine for now but I've really got an itch for a 30 nosler so the LT may be the way I need to go. LT says up to 300 Norma. So if saying possible 30 nosler the kills the Ti for it right?
The Ti is rated for 300 Norma.
you had me worried there for a minute because I have a Ti waiting on my permission slip.

5258BBCD-EDC8-49C3-9876-7EC495894494.png