No NRA, No guns in America

"flush them out" is exactly what this country needs. Let that 'blue wave' swirl around the toilet bowl and out of here.

Agreed, the only way that we can stop the antigun blue wave is to ensure we get as many of us out to vote this November as possible. If they take both houses of Congress the results for us will be catastrophic.

WaPo is unabashed propaganda written under license by the deep state. Sometimes I think that scumbag Max Boot (the modern day Ilya Ehrenberg) edits all their articles.
https://www.breitbart.com/big-gover...-no-longer-pretending-to-be-fair-or-unbiased/

Everytown research org is a globalist, anti Constitution, anti gun organization. Asking their opinion on gun topics is like asking the Nazis how they feel about Jews and expecting to get an unbiased answer.

The GOA is fine in addition to the NRA. But they do not have the influence the NRA carries, so politicians do not listen to them.

Last edited:
Once they take away your rights you will never get them back. What they have done is brilliant. It's called indoctrination. It started long ago with our children in public schools and colleges. Every gun owner should be a member of the NRA and just as important we should be educating our children of our God given rights.

Tell you a story from my military memory files. Bunch of nurses and doctors out on the army qualifying ranges .. m4s open sights out to 300m you know. 2 qualified expert out of about 60 or so. Boy from Alabama, another from Wyoming. (We are still friends.)
Lots of chattering and jabbering from that mix. Mix of political perspectives.
Guess who that group looked to for security (and a bunch of other stuff)?

It's very interesting to me how many in our country will deny or encroach on those rights that foster the very shooting skills that go on to defend the country. There is a link between 2nd amendment exercise to include childhood training on weapons and military readiness, regardless of MOS.

A lot of Audie Murphy's in our history. Mostly unsung.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.