No more replies after 8PM

Update: Our esteemed colleague Bob Wright has noted important rest hours which I mistakenly overlooked. Here are the hours to augment the 8PM close of business dealings.

" Nor before 10am the next day. Or during my nap time at 2 pm. I have to have boundaries."

Update: Our esteemed colleague Bob Wright has noted important rest hours which I mistakenly overlooked. Here are the hours to augment the 8PM close of business dealings.

" Nor before 10am the next day. Or during my nap time at 2 pm. I have to have boundaries."
He has to have his rest or he will begin mumbling like Ozzie Osbourne. Just saying

Screenshot 2024-06-27 at 10.43.24 PM.jpeg

I've been needing more rest, so I won't respond to PM's or "replies" after 8PM.
I believe that you are in the western time zone? I am eastern time zone so with the not after 8pm and not before 10 am plus the mandatory nap time regulation for each time zone I’ll just assume that you don’t want bothered with PM’s

I believe that you are in the western time zone? I am eastern time zone so with the not after 8pm and not before 10 am plus the mandatory nap time regulation for each time zone I’ll just assume that you don’t want bothered with PM’s
Excellent point. Please no messages or interruptions during these times in all times zones. Might as well make these international times zones too.