No more E forms for suppressor

ATF budget issues…why not defund them? No budget, no budget issues, no 8 month wait to exercise a 2nd Amendment right. Problem solved.

Pay for a can, fill out NICS, enjoy. Should be as simple as that. You know the system is flawed when you can get a form 1 done to build an SBR in 2 weeks, but it takes you 8 months to get a can for your hunting rifle.

Last edited:
back up.

While I understand the concern/paranoia and think some of it is warranted I wish the gun community could take a few deep breaths sometimes and calm down a second at least enough to address the situationz

Websites crash, even good ones (which eforms isn't)

We shouldn't have to pay for a right anyway.

In England and i think New Zealand you can go up to the counter and just buy one. It's like it's common courtesy to stop noise pollution. But here in the good old USA when a government agency charges for something they'll never quit.
I don't like having to register a tube. However, if I had a choice, I'd prefer to register a tube rather than a firearm. Those folks have to really jump through hoops to acquire a firearm.

I don't like having to register a tube. However, if I had a choice, I'd prefer to register a tube rather than a firearm. Those folks have to really jump through hoops to acquire a firearm.
They don't have a constitution, we are supposed to have rights but they keep chipping away at them. They want us to have to register, they have been trying to do that for years. They keep coming at us in every direction.

They make decisions based on nonsense just because movies make suppressors sound silent they think it's so.

There have been so many threads about the stupidity of our government, condors and lead, introducing wolfs to areas where there are none and laws to protect the predators when they're killing stock.

They don't have a constitution, we are supposed to have rights but they keep chipping away at them. They want us to have to register, they have been trying to do that for years. They keep coming at us in every direction.

They make decisions based on nonsense just because movies make suppressors sound silent they think it's so.

There have been so many threads about the stupidity of our government, condors and lead, introducing wolfs to areas where there are none and laws to protect the predators when they're killing stock.
I don't disagree. But I'd rather be here than there any day of the week.