Nightforce nxs or nx8 recommendation

I have the NX8 2.5-20, the NX8 4-32, and several of the NXS 3-15s - all with the MOAR reticle. All great hunting optics! All are extremely durable and quality glass! In the NXS the turret clicks are firm enough that I don't have issues with movement. I will say that I'm going to sell my 4-32 NX8 soon because I want another 2.5-20. I didn't find a need for the increased power and I personally like the slightly larger and less busy reticle of the 2.5-20 for a hunting rifle. The low power is great for still hunting the timber while the 20x is plenty for shooting 800 yards and in (IMO). That said, I've shot elk in the 500-600 yard distance multiple times with an NXS 3-15 without a problem and the 3 power is also great for hunting in timber. I wouldn't be afraid of using either scope on a hunting rifle. NF makes great optics! Good luck on your build!

If you end up selling that and Desertboy doesn't take it reach out and let me know the details. I could possibly use another NX8 for a Browning I just bought.