Nice desert from last week

Congratulating to you on a great ram . Sounds like you are really hooked on the mountain hunts . The country takes your breath away ! Would love to hear and see more of your sheep . Would be great if we could get fire814 to share some of his stories and pictures .
I think that would be fantastic
I love hearing the stories

Congratulations on getting your King Ram off the mountain 🥳🥳🥳,he's Tremendous and a Trophy of any lifetime , thanks for posting here and Wishing you continued Luck 🍀🍀🍀on all your up coming hunts , it's nice to hear the true stories and get I glimpse of what it takes to succeed,Fantastic shooting by the way 😉,Cheers 🍻😎

Nice ram. Horn length really affects the score but he's a trophy under any circumstances. You're right about aging the old ones, especially where the seasons don't change very much. The false annuli could be caused by and injury or a drought. If you really want to find the age you can always grind a tooth.

It is honestly the best wild game I've ever had
Thin horns are amazing
Sheep ribs are to die for
Sounds unanimous by the number of likes this created. I guess now I will have to go back and shoot that Arizona desert bighorn sheep. I would have poached him, except I just ain't wound that way. If the cartel hasn't killed and eaten him yet, after this many years he might be full-grown and my .338-378 would be just the gun I would need for such a great tasting trophy.