New toilet paper tube

I am going to buy another scope. It will not be a vortex or leupold. There is already a closet full of leupolds here and I want to try something else. This is going on a 280 Remington. It is my favorite rifle and the one I reach for most when shooting at stuff from wood chucks to big game. The vast majority of my hunting happens at muzzle to 100 yards. However there is opportunity to shoot farther at times when hunting the farm country near home. We also do a trip or 2 west each year. The scope will also be used to shoot high power silhouettes. (40 shot match at 2,3,4,&500 meters). Room to grow into farther ranges is of interest as well.

The SHV series of nightforce is of interest, especially the second focal plane 2-10. I am struggling over standard duplex or the MOAR though. For matches the dial seems nice, for hunting a reticle seems nice.

The new Maven rs1.2 2.5-15 mil reticle is appealing as well. My concern is the reticle visibility at 2.5 in really low light conditions.

What other suggestions do shooters here have?
We currently use (3) brands of scopes.
For rimfire 3x9 Leupold 22 mag MOA
For Hunting .223REM to .325WSM - Leupold Custom Shop made, VX III in 4.5-14x50, Illum, 30mm tube, Custom Wind & Elev Turrets, FFP, Fine Duplex. MOA.
For PD & Chucks - Vortex Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27x56 Ilum FFP, 34mm tube. MOA
For LR,/ELR Night Force Atacr 7-35x56, Illum, FFP, 34mm ,Tube Mil
For LR/ELR Vortex Razor HD Gen III 6-36x56 FFP, 34mm Tube, Mil

Looks like what I use you are not looking for except the NF
Get yourself a NF, March, ZCO, Kahles.