New to Forums

New to the chat forums, but have been watching and reading them since 2016. I really just wanted my used optic to go to someone that's a long range fanatic. Visit the classified section if interested.
Is this not the classified section? I got a msg that my post was deleted. Im not a big computer guy nor do I do any social media and have I ever participated in any forum. I first googled how to make a post. Then inside of LRH I used the search button on how to post an item for sale and it said the classified section which I thought I was in? Sorry if it did it wrong. Prob my one and only post.....for just that reason.

Is this not the classified section? I got a msg that my post was deleted. Im not a big computer guy nor do I do any social media and have I ever participated in any forum. I first googled how to make a post. Then inside of LRH I used the search button on how to post an item for sale and it said the classified section which I thought I was in? Sorry if it did it wrong. Prob my one and only post.....for just that reason.
No! Below is where the classified section.
1727288755874.png

... and below is the requirement to post.

1727288645141.png

New to the chat forums, but have been watching and reading them since 2016. I really just wanted my used optic to go to someone that's a long range fanatic. Visit the classified section if interested.
Not a problem,just re-read FEENIX's post.A lot of folks do the same thing so don't leave,hang around.
After you get your posts up you can send and receive messages from other forum members.
Glad to see you here,pull up a chair and enjoy.
Old Rooster

Finally got my acct upgraded. Thanks for the info on how to do so. Now I got to figure out how to re-post my stuff. So, last question. There are two classified sections. With the upgraded membership, im guess the post for sale will go to both classified sections?