New rig for WY speed goats

Bman940

I helped a young veteran get his first bolt action rifle rigged up. A Christensen Arms Messa in 6.5 CM topped with a Riton Optics 7 Conquer 3-24X50 scope. He's planning on hunting WY speed goats and mulies next year. When you have been a hunter for a long time and want a rifle and scope that will let you air out your 6.5 CM, this setup will do the trick. The only downside is the barrel is built for hunting and gets hot quickly. There are zero complaints about the accuracy of this rifle out of the box with factory ammo. A 20 MOA base adds to the 130 MOA of internal adjustment. The edge to edge carity of this glass will not disappoint.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-10-16 at 9.34.17 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-10-16 at 9.34.17 AM.png
    262.4 KB · Views: 120
Where are the Riton Optics 7 Conquer scopes made how was the tracking on the scope? I purchased a CA mesa in 300 win mag and I agree very accurate, put one of the CA folding precision stocks on rifle action.

The 7 Conquer are made in Japan. We haven't done any tracking tests with this one. I have one on a .308 and it has been very reliable.

"...made in Japan..." That's all you need to know to feel it is going to track well.
BUT - "made in China" could be a very different story. Lower priced scopes often ar. If the company is good, like Bushnell, then Chinese made scopes will be OK because Bushnell has rigorous quality control of their own.

Where are the Riton Optics 7 Conquer scopes made how was the tracking on the scope? I purchased a CA mesa in 300 win mag and I agree very accurate, put one of the CA folding precision stocks on rifle action.
This is I think a slightly older version of the scope, I have played with several of the newer ones and they are all pretty much the same.

This is I think a slightly older version of the scope, I have played with several of the newer ones and they are all pretty much the same.

Thanks for the info.