New .243 for Speed Goats

I got a replay back from H&H going to have to pass on this. This rifle cost is equal to about (30) high end custom rifles.
They have some really beautiful pre owned Double Rifles. I always wanted a H&H Double, Safari Hat Leather Boots that lace up to the knees, and a hand made 10" sheath Knife

Good afternoon Mr Len

Thank you for getting in touch regarding this truly unique rifle. The rifle is one of a trio of new Bolt Action rifles, chambered in .243 Win, .300 Win Mag and .375 H&H.

All built on modern commercial scaled Mauser 98 style actions, fitted with patented H&H swing off scope mounts, housing Swarovski optics.
Fully engraved and gold inlay, by Cecille Flohimont - these exhibition grade rifles feature Eur-Asian game species correct to the caliber:
.243 Win:
  • Fox
  • Wolf
  • Roe Buck
  • Mouflon
.300 Win Mag:
  • Wild Boar
  • Red Stag
  • Marco Polo
  • Ibex
.375 H&H:
  • Bear
  • Brown Bear
  • Moose
  • Bison
The .243 rifle has a 24" barrel and a twist rate of 1 in 10 giving superb accuracy even at distance.

We would have no issue shipping the rifle to the USA and would be happy to include the shipping cost, though you would still need to pay the US Duty.

The rifle is priced at £135,000.00. = $146,400.00 plus shipping & US Duty & State Tax.

If you have any further questions please let me know.

All the best,
Charlie
Buy it for her, she deserves it. 😊

I got a replay back from H&H going to have to pass on this. This rifle cost is equal to about (30) high end custom rifles.
They have some really beautiful pre owned Double Rifles. I always wanted a H&H Double, Safari Hat Leather Boots that lace up to the knees, and a hand made 10" sheath Knife

Good afternoon Mr Len

Thank you for getting in touch regarding this truly unique rifle. The rifle is one of a trio of new Bolt Action rifles, chambered in .243 Win, .300 Win Mag and .375 H&H.

All built on modern commercial scaled Mauser 98 style actions, fitted with patented H&H swing off scope mounts, housing Swarovski optics.
Fully engraved and gold inlay, by Cecille Flohimont - these exhibition grade rifles feature Eur-Asian game species correct to the caliber:
.243 Win:
  • Fox
  • Wolf
  • Roe Buck
  • Mouflon
.300 Win Mag:
  • Wild Boar
  • Red Stag
  • Marco Polo
  • Ibex
.375 H&H:
  • Bear
  • Brown Bear
  • Moose
  • Bison
The .243 rifle has a 24" barrel and a twist rate of 1 in 10 giving superb accuracy even at distance.

We would have no issue shipping the rifle to the USA and would be happy to include the shipping cost, though you would still need to pay the US Duty.

The rifle is priced at £135,000.00. = $146,400.00 plus shipping & US Duty & State Tax.

If you have any further questions please let me know.

All the best,
Charlie
The 243 was a go for me until I saw it was a 1-10 twist. Dealbreaker......