• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale New Manners SA EH1- Chocolate Moss w/ Hawkins Hunter Bottom Metal

If you're still looking for an 4.0 magnesium, I have a 700 SA black, carbon grip, carbon stock (fixed stock, 13.75" LOP not a folder) still new in box I'm looking to sell. It has the bag rider, thumb rest, etc. Not looking at your stock, just saw in your reply you're looking for an Element. Open to offers.

I'd like to get $1,100 for it (shipped in original packaging) Depending on what build is for (actual hunting vs NRL Hunter) I have a couple extra things you might be interested in. A couple 12 round MDT mags (Creedmoor/308) and the XLR timer mount with yellow sport watch if this happens to be for a NRL build (what I was planning to do). Or a Hawkins Precision 4 round flush mag that's flush to the chassis for hunting (Creedmoor/308). Just let me know and I can do some digging to see what XLR stuff I have. This has been in my gun room downstairs since earlier this year. Had hopes of a NRL hunter build (why I got the fixed vs folder) , but my kids are getting older and busier, I live in Minnesota so literally every NRL Hunter match would need me to travel, etc.

Recent Posts