New hoosier

joshennis84

Hi,
My name is Josh Ennis. I've been into long range hunting for a while now. I started with a 26 nosler hells canyon and have been shooting a 28 nosler since. I guess I really started with a Montana rifle company 300 win mag which I still own and is one heck of a rifle, but a tad heavy for my liking. My 28 nosler is a fierce edge ct with a vx6 on top. I've recently acquired a custom 280 ai, a Weatherby tacmark 30-378, and an fn ballista in 338 Lapua. I'm mainly joining as I've been a lurker for years. Thanks for having me and looking to learn and gain as much knowledge as I can from others.

Hi,
My name is Josh Ennis. I've been into long range hunting for a while now. I started with a 26 nosler hells canyon and have been shooting a 28 nosler since. I guess I really started with a Montana rifle company 300 win mag which I still own and is one heck of a rifle, but a tad heavy for my liking. My 28 nosler is a fierce edge ct with a vx6 on top. I've recently acquired a custom 280 ai, a Weatherby tacmark 30-378, and an fn ballista in 338 Lapua. I'm mainly joining as I've been a lurker for years. Thanks for having me and looking to learn and gain as much knowledge as I can from others.
Welcome from western Pa. Glad to have you here on this great forum. As a lurker you know there's plenty of information here and sounds like you can probably share some of yours.

Hi,
Welcome to the forum from Tennessee

Recent Posts