New guy from Mississippi

Hay everyone just wanted to introduce myself! Just a bit of an obsessive guy who like reloading tinkering with cheap guns and trying to shoot distance. Got reccomended to come over here after annoying the regular distance guy hunters on another forum with my questions deling with long range :D my part of Mississippi is 80% cattle pastures though 400 manye 500yd is the max ill get to shoot due to property lines.
I'm slowly getting more and more into it to where I'm half way decent and hoping I can learn stuff on here I can't other places .
Any how here something of me bumbling round with my "poverty precision" build. Hoping all b able to use this to surprise some of these coyotes who like hanging up 300yd across the pasture :D also got a buddy with hogs that figured out 100yd and in = danger so they seem to like to put themselves at a decent distance from any possible humans. Hopefully this can help a little

Welcome from Albuquerque,NM

I've found this to be an excellent and friendly site to ask questions....no question is too dumb! This is especially helpful if you have a frustration with a load, or an accuracy problem which you don't seem to be able to decipher. Welcome aboard, and shoot straight!

Hay everyone just wanted to introduce myself! Just a bit of an obsessive guy who like reloading tinkering with cheap guns and trying to shoot distance. Got reccomended to come over here after annoying the regular distance guy hunters on another forum with my questions deling with long range :D my part of Mississippi is 80% cattle pastures though 400 manye 500yd is the max ill get to shoot due to property lines.
I'm slowly getting more and more into it to where I'm half way decent and hoping I can learn stuff on here I can't other places .
Any how here something of me bumbling round with my "poverty precision" build. Hoping all b able to use this to surprise some of these coyotes who like hanging up 300yd across the pasture :D also got a buddy with hogs that figured out 100yd and in = danger so they seem to like to put themselves at a decent distance from any possible humans. Hopefully this can help a little

Welcome from North Louisiana. As others have said, there are lots of nice and very knowledgeable folks on this forum. I have truly enjoyed interacting with everyone and you are sure to pick up lots of good tips and advice. Welcome!

Welcome , Sir from lower Alabama.

Welcome from Texas. Enjoyed your split screen with attached yardage chart. Nice presentation