New Glass for my STW

I have a bushnell elite 6500 4.5 x30 mil dot on my 300 rum I'm happy with it. one of my 7mm stw wears a vortex 4x16 lr bdc and my custom one im getting built is getting a vortex pst 6x24 sfp. I was real nervous about getting the bushnell its definitly not a walmart bushnell, I ordered a kenton turrett for it last year and its spot on. Dan

March 3-24 x 42 FFP. I have used this scope for a bit over a year now. It is excellent (but pricey). Very lightweight, turrets are first rate; glass crystal clear.

I've also used a Konus tactical M30. This was on a very high end AR rifle in 223 so the comparison is not exactly apples to apples. I will say I was highly skeptical of this scopes capability given its retail price and all the bells and whistles it had. I tried everything I could to find a fault with it and after 150 rds down range I just couldn't. Not saying rush out and buy one tomorrow but depending on your budget is this may work for you.
I have one of these scopes, too. And I have to agree with your assessment. For the money it's hard to beat them. I've had mine for 1.5 years now, and it's still going strong. I keep it mounted to my 700 5R .308.

I am looking at the new Tract 30mm. I have the bino's and the glass is superior. I see great write ups everywhere. Schott glass is world class. I have to move some rifles first to make my purchase.

I originally put a Sightron SIII 6-24 with the MOA-2 reticle on my STW. Love the scope and reticle. But, got a screaming deal on a NF NXS 5.5-22x56, so I replaced the Sightron with it. I think it's perfect on my STW.
Look at the new Zeiss V6 5-30x50. I just put one on my 6.5-284 Norma and I'm really impressed with it. Glass is very nice

Any suggestions for new glass on my STW? I put a Swarovski Z5 3.5-18x44 on my .270 WSM last year and quite like it, it has the ballistic turret which suits my needs for hunting. I have heard mixed reviews on the Huskemaw scopes so not sold on them. Any input from the Hood would be appreciated!!
I'm slowly replacing all of my existing glass with VX6 Leupolds. I have both the 1-24x52's and 3-18x50's and I've been thrilled with all of them.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.