New build. 40 cal Smokeless

Defiance Action. Brux barrel. Woodman Arms muzzle break. Trigger Tech trigger. AG Composites Fiberglass version of the All Terrain
Decided to go with a short barrel for treestand and ground blind hunting
But still wanted something to reach out to ? 300 accurately.

The final build out starts Saturday

IMG_3731.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3730.jpeg
    IMG_3730.jpeg
    215.6 KB · Views: 23
I think it was cva that started the 40 ELR muzzleloader. Don't know if they still make it. Power belt make bullets still. Is there anyone else?
I never understood why everything was 54, 50 & 45 only. If it's not broke don't fix it lol.
The 40 is interesting, it is my favorite pistol caliber as well. I'm a tree stand hunter myself sound ideal

I think it was cva that started the 40 ELR muzzleloader. Don't know if they still make it. Power belt make bullets still. Is there anyone else?
I never understood why everything was 54, 50 & 45 only. If it's not broke don't fix it lol.
The 40 is interesting, it is my favorite pistol caliber as well. I'm a tree stand hunter myself sound ideal
Pittman makes a large selection of 40 caliber bullets.

Defiance Action. Brux barrel. Woodman Arms muzzle break. Trigger Tech trigger. AG Composites Fiberglass version of the All Terrain

View attachment 599623
Great looking 40. Keep us posted.

Actually it was Knight that worked on the first production 40cal.
CVA isn't making the 40cal or the 45cal Paramount.

The 40cal rifles are doing to the 45's, what the 45's did to the 50's. The 40cal rifles are winning most all competitions now.

View attachment 599623
8.3 pounds without optic.