New Ballistic app helps a PRO take 1st

the App is complete, it is being tested by 7 bata testers trying to get it to crash or get error, so far so good.
I am connecting with a few Specialized military units for a demo.
Not ready to release it to the public yet!
it has a vast capability that no other app has.
My students will be the 1st to get it, if the military does not work out, it will be offered to rangefinder companies as it can be loaded on the RF or a standalone Phone App unit that uses Bluetooth from the RF feeds it. AMR Temp and Compass is all that is used from the RF. it computes Gravity at location, Station pressure and Latitude is done by the App on an iPhone.

Last edited:
the App is complete, it is being tested by 7 bata testers trying to get it to crash or get error, so far so good.
I am connecting with a few Specialized military units for a demo.
Not ready to release it to the public yet!
it has a vast capability that no other app has.
My students will be the 1st to get it, if the military does not work out, it will be offered to rangefinder companies as it can be loaded on the RF or a standalone Phone App unit that uses Bluetooth from the RF feeds it. AMR Temp and Compass is all that is used from the RF. it computes Gravity at location, Station pressure and Latitude is done by the App on an iPhone.
What is the app's association to SOTIC?

Attachments

• IMG_0014.jpeg
    IMG_0014.jpeg
    6.8 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_8621.jpeg
    IMG_8621.jpeg
    95.4 KB · Views: 30
Now forsale

Now forsale
No Android????

The nice part is that it prints range cards out which I could not get others to do easily.